BAHASA INGGRIS 3 KAMPUS MILENIAL ITBI
Nama : nirwani zega
Kelas : pagi
Jurusan : Teknik industri
#soal
ANSWER:
. Lengkapilah kalimat berikut menggunakan past perfect kemudian buat kembali dalam bentuk kalimat positif dan negatif
Contoh :
pertanyaan: She told me She.... (Study) a lot before the Exam.
(+) She told me She had studied a lot before the Exam.
(-) She told me She had not studied a lot before the Exam
1. When I arrived at the cinema the film .... (Start)
(+) When I arrived at the cinema, the film had Started.
(-) When I arrived at the cinema, the film had not started.
2. She .... (Live) in China before She went to Thailand.
(+) She had lives in China before She went to Thailand.
(-) She had not lives in China before She went to Thailand.
3. After they .... (Eat) the shellfish they began to feel sick.
(+) After they had eaten the shellfish they began to feel sick..
(-) After they had not eaten the shellfish they began to feel sick.
4. If you .... (Listen) to me, you would have got the job
(+) If you had listened to me,you would have a got the job.
(-) If you had not listened to me, you would have got the job.
5. Juice didn't arrive until after I ..... (Leave).
(+) Juice didn't arrive until after. I had left.
(-) Juice didn't arrive until after. I had not left.
B. Lengkapilah kalimat berikut menggunakan past continuous kemudian buat kembali dalam bentuk kalimat positif dan negatif
Contoh:
Pertanyaan: I ... (Study) while he was making diner
(+) I was studying while he was making dinner
(-) I was not studying while he was making dinner.
6. While Ellen .... (Read) . Tim ... (Watch) televisi on.
(+) While Ellen was reading. Tim were watching televisi on.
(-) While Ellen was not reading. Tim were not watching television.
7. Thomas ... (Work) ,and I .... (Work) either.
(+) Thomas was working, and I was working.
(-) Thomas was not working,and I was not working.
8. The Salesman ....(Help) the customer when the thief cake into the store.
(+) The Salesman was helping the customer when the thief came into the store.
(-) The Salesman was not helping the customer when the thief came into the store.
9. Last night at 6 PM, I .....(eat) dinner.
(+) Last night at 6 PM, I was eating dinner.
(-) Last night at 6 PM, I was not eating dinner
10. Yesterday at this time. I .... (Sit) at my desk at work.
(+) Yesterday at this time. I was Siring at my desk at work.
(-) Yesterday at this time. Iwas not Siring at my desk at work.
πTHANKSπ

Komentar
Posting Komentar